2021 Price List
|Pet Whether||Bottle Kid||$100|
|Call Duck||Per Egg||$6|
|Sebastopol Goose||Per Egg||$35|
|Guinea Fowl||Per Egg||$5|
|Rabbits||Whole Frozen||$7 per pound|
|Eggs||Duck or Chicken||$5 per dozen|
- Prices as rough guideline, may vary based on individual quality and subject to change without warning.
- Discounts available on multiple animals and family groups.
- Please inquire as to what breeds we currently have available for hatching eggs. Availability is often out of our hands due to seasonal laying and broodiness.
- Hatching eggs – no guarantee due to conditions beyond our control such as shipping and incubation conditions.
*Extra roosters are occasionally available live. Must ensure that they are transported and dispatched humanely.
We Support 4H!
25% off project animals for 4H Members
- We do not keep a wait list for unborn animals. We will post animals as they are born and become available.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold the animal of your choice. Cancellations are not refunded.
- Purchase price includes registration and transfer, unless otherwise stated. We have been so frustrated in our own experience buying stock and waiting (sometimes for years) for registration papers. This can wreak havoc on a purebred breeding program and I don’t wish this hassle upon anyone. I will do my best to ensure that everything is in order before the animal leaves the farm and mail the papers to you myself as soon as the transfer is completed by the CLRC. Additionally, I ensure I will provide you with a proper bill of sale, manifest, RFID tag etc. (depending on species) when you arrive for pick up. I will also send health records with all stock.
- We cannot hold your choice of animal indefinitely without a deposit. Please don’t be upset when we sell “your” animal to someone else if you haven’t sent a deposit and arranged pick up within a reasonable amount of time.
- Animals left in our care beyond reasonable pick up dates will be charged daily room and board and likely be put to work washing dishes and minding the children 🙂 I am very flexible with providing care and arranging a convenient pick up time but please don’t leave the critter here for months without making arrangements.
- We charge board at a flat rate of
- $1/week for chicks, ducklings, goslings in brooder
- $5/week for larger birds, goats, hogs, rabbits
- $10/day for cattle and horses
- We charge board at a flat rate of
- Balance of payment is due prior to pick up at the farm. We accept e-transfer, cash and cheque (certified if not cleared prior to pick up).
- We currently have healthy herds on our farm and follow preventative measures to ensure optimal health of our animals, however, we cannot guarantee their health status once they have left our farm. We practice quarantine procedures when introducing new animals to our farm and we encourage you to do the same.
- We guarantee all breeding stock to be fertile. We will replace any animal returned with written veterinary letter indicating a congenital defect as cause of the infertility. We cannot guarantee reproductive performance of our stock as success is based on many factors, such as management, stress, nutrition and herd health, which we cannot control after the animal has left our farm.
- We cannot guarantee that animals will mature into show quality animals as there are many factors (ie. nutrition, husbandry) that are beyond our control once an animal has left our farm.
- We request that you keep in touch with us as we love to hear the progress and accomplishments of animals we’ve raised.
- If we do not have what you are looking for we will try hard to put you in touch with someone who does.
- We encourage you to contact us at any time with any concerns or problems that you may have. We strive very hard to ensure success for those who purchase stock from us.
A Word on Transportation
- Unless otherwise stated all sales require on farm pick up. We can meet you somewhere along the route or deliver for a fee (gas + time).
- Ensure that you are properly equipped to transport your livestock safely and humanely. Weaner pigs, rabbits, poultry and goat kids can be safely transported in an appropriately sized hard plastic crate. An appropriate horse/stock trailer or stock racks is required for anything larger than this. Please do not ask us to send you on your way with a goat riding on the front seat or pigs in the trunk. Animals need protection from the elements, adequate space and stops to rest, eat and drink as necessary.
- We cannot and will not accommodate any slaughter on site. Please don’t ask us to make an exception. We are more than happy to arrange delivery to the local slaughter house.
- Please let us know what you will be bringing to transport your livestock home in as it will dictate how we set up the loading ramp.
- We are happy to assist in arranging professional transport with a livestock hauling company if you prefer. Air transport is available at buyer’s expense.